Our specialist team manage one of the largest portfolios of commercial property in the Channel Islands.
The portfolio comprises a wide range of buildings including offices, warehouses, retail premises, medical centres, industrial estates and car parks in both Jersey and Guernsey.
Our client base includes a number of blue chip companies such as Standard Chartered Bank, Redevco, BDO Alto, Ports of Jersey, Channel Islands Cooperative Society together with various private property companies, high net worth individuals and owners’ associations.
We provide a bespoke service tailored to each individual property owner’s needs. These services typically include:
- Rent collection, recovery of arrears and comprehensive financial reporting
- Service charge administration - preparation of annual budgets, payment of contractor invoices
- Contractor management – procurement and supervision of service contracts
- Planned and reactive property maintenance
- Insurance procurement and administration to secure best value
- Parish Rates administration
- Lease administration – rent reviews, break options, renewals, assignments & sub-lettings, dilapidations
- Regular inspections and client reporting
- 24/7/365 emergency maintenance support
We invest in our staff and cutting-edge property management & accounting IT systems to ensure that we continue to provide our clients with the most professional management service available.
As Chartered Surveyors we conduct ourselves at all times in accordance with the provisions of the Regulatory Structure of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. We are also covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance and subscribe to the RICS Clients Money Protection Scheme.
Please contact us for further information and a quote of our services.