An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, full time:
Property Manager - Residential Block Management
The successful candidate will take ownership of the management of several high-profile properties and will actively assist with the company’s continued pursuit of growth and customer service excellence.
The ideal Property Manager will have the following attributes:
- High-profile residential block management experience from an agency environment
- The ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and pro-actively report on progress
- Property Management or Surveying qualifications desirable, but not essential
- Strong working knowledge of office systems (Outlook/Word/Excel)
- Strong and solutions based problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills, both written and verbal
- Highly professional presentation, manner and communication style
- Ability to constructively communicate at all levels with clients, tenants, contractors and colleagues
This position offers a unique opportunity for a fresh challenge to a hard-working, ambitious and diligent individual who is committed to providing exceptional customer service.
In return we will offer a competitive salary with additional benefits and the opportunity to join a highly professional team.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact the HR Associate Director, email@example.com enclosing your CV or please write to 31-33 New Street, JE2 3RA.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years Jersey residency
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 30th October 2020