One Seaton Place is a purpose built 4 storey office building with gated secure car parking to the rear at ground floor level (15 parking spaces available). The property, which has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment benefits from the following:
• Fully refurbished and redecorated to a modern BCO CAT A specification
• Excellent natural light
• Efficient and flexible open plan floor plates (test to fit plans available)
• Full air conditioning throughout
• All floors served by 2x new thirteen-person passenger lifts
• Suspended ceilings with LED lighting
• Fully accessible raised flooring
• Shower, W.C.s and a kitchenette to all floors
• 15x secure parking spaces (available at an additional cost of £3,000 per space per annum) – some undercover
The property is located within Jersey’s prime office area and occupies a prominent corner position fronting on to Seaton Place and Payn Street. Neighbouring occupiers include Ogier, Carey Olsen, KPMG and PWC.
The property is a short walk from King Street, the Waterfront and Jersey International Finance Centre.