The property is situated on Route de la Liberation in Jersey’s prime financial business district office location. The property occupies a prominent position within the Liberty Wharf development and offers uninterrupted views across the Town Marina, St Helier Harbour and the Waterfront.
The property is approximately 3 minutes walking distance from the principal retail district of King Street / Queen Street. It also benefits from being within two minutes walking distance of the Waterfront public car park.
Nearby occupiers include BDO Alto, CPA Holdings, Ernst & Young, KPMG, PWC, SG Hambros, Hawksford, Jersey Financial Services Commission.
The property which was constructed in 2008, comprises a prominent office building arranged on ground and four upper floors with a basement car park accessed from La Route de la Liberation. A generous and well-appointed entrance lobby provides access to the upper floors via a stairwell and two passenger lifts.
Internally, the 4th floor office accommodation benefits from the following specification:
• Predominantly south facing with wall to ceiling solar reflective glazing offering excellent natural lighting
• Versatile part open plan / part cellularised layout
• Suspended ceilings with integral recessed lighting
• Comfort cooling /heating system
• Dual lift access to all floors
• Raised access flooring
• secure basement parking spaces for 4 vehicles available (2x tandem spaces)
• Outside balcony with stunning views
In additional to the landlord Cat A specification, the existing lessee has fitted out the floor space to a particularly high standard which includes:
• Carpet and wooden flooring throughout
• Three private offices
• Two 10/12 person boardrooms
• Kitchen facilities
• Shared reception (if required)
• Storage room